Serves: makes 12
- 300g whiting fillets
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1½ tspTurmeric Seafood Rub
- ½ tsp salt
- 12 corn tortillas
- ½ red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 large red tomato, cut into 1cm dice
- 1 avocado, cut into 1 cm dice
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño, sliced (optional)
- 125ml (1/2 cup) creme fraiche mixed with juice of ½ lime
- Dust whiting with spice mix and salt.
- Warm tortillas while cooking fish.
- Heat oil and cook fish for 1-2 minutes each side until opaque.
- Top tortillas with cabbage, tomato, avocado, fish, creme fraiche, coriander and jalapeños and a good squeeze of lime.