Serves: serves 2
The poke (poke-ay) bowl is the dish of the moment – full of healthy ingredients and great flavour. The possibilities are endless, just combine your favourite veg and protein, use the citrus & soy dressing, and top with our new furikake seasoning, containing crunchy sesame seeds, seaweed, salt, orange peel, chilli, sansho and a little sugar (no msg!) For an extra chilli hit, also use our shichimi togarashi blend.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g|
- 6 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 250g sashimi grade tuna fillet, cut into 1cm dice
- 250g (2 cups) cooked short grain brown rice
- 1 carrot, grated or spiralised
- ½ cup soy beans (shelled edamame)
- ½ cup finely sliced red cabbage
- 10 snow peas, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp pickled ginger
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1-2 tsp Herbie’s Furikake Seasoning
- Combine dressing ingredients, then pour half over tuna dice and refrigerate for 10 minutes while preparing salad.
- To assemble bowl, place rice on the bottom then top with vegetables; pour over remaining dressing, then top with tuna, spring onions and furikake. Serve immediately.