Turmeric Chai contains nothing but spices.
Description & Use
Herbie’s Spices Turmeric Chai is a great way to enjoy the natural benefits of high-curcumin content Alleppey Turmeric, carefully blended with nothing but good quality complimentary spices.
Blended and packed in Australia from imported ingredients.
Nutrition information only applies to spice blend.
TO MAKE TURMERIC CHAI
1 tsp Turmeric Chai Spice Mix
1 tsp Milk or warm water, and make into a paste
- Fill cup with warm milk or your milk substitute, or heat after filling.
- Sweeten to taste with honey, jaggery or your favourite sweetener.
- Stir well and enjoy!
- Use to season seafood before cooking
- Use as a rub on chicken before cooking
- Dip cauliflower florets in yoghurt seasoned with Turmeric Chai and roast.
Alleppey Turmeric, Cassia (Baker’s Cinnamon), Ginger, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Fennel Seed, Cloves, Licorice Root