Mix with equal parts of water to make an instant, rich red tomato paste.
Other Common Names
Instant Tomato Paste Botanical Name: (Lycopersicon esculentum)
Description & Use
Mix Tomato Powder with equal parts of water to make a convenient, rich Tomato Paste.
Add a Tablespoon to curries for extra body and flavour.
Produce of USA or China packed in Australia.
- 1 Tablespoon (20mL) tomato powder
- 1/2 teaspoon quatre epices savoury
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice ground
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Combine tomato powder and water until smooth
- Stir in all other ingredients until well blended
- Add a little more water if necessary to achieve your desired consistency.
- Keep refrigerated and use within 1 week.