Ramen Seasoning30g Pack Makes Recipe 4 times
For making a delicious instant noodle and chicken ramen. No need to use the noodle flavour sachet that’s full of MSG and artificial ingredients!
Other Common Names
Description & Use
A blend of all natural herbs and spices to season Ramen.
Blended and packed in Australia from imported and local ingredients.
This version created by Herbie’s Spices, contains NO MSG.
Nutrition information applies only to ramen spice mix
Instant Noodles and Chicken Ramen Recipe
- 1.25L light chicken stock
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp Herbie’s Ramen Seasoning
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 350g raw chicken breast
- 125g instant noodles
- spinach, ginger, spring onions, mushrooms as desired, to add
- Combine hot stock with miso and stir well.
- Add Ramen Seasoning and sesame oil to a saucepan and heat for 30 seconds before adding stock and soy sauce.
- Add chicken and bring to the boil.
- Return to a low simmer for 5 minutes until chicken is just cooked.
- Remove chicken and add noodles to pot with vegetables.
- Slice chicken while noodles are cooking.
- Divide noodles and soup between 2 bowls and add chicken and vegetables.
ginger freeze-dried, onion, garlic, tomato, porcini mushroom, coriander seed, Korean red pepper flakes, sea salt, white pepper, nori flakes (nagai, sea lettuce, Ulva spp.)