A perfect dry marinade blend for chicken, red meat or seafood.
Description & Use
This spice blend is a perfect marinade for chicken, red meat or seafood, with a bright, spicy flavour. Add directly to the surface of the meat for barbecuing, or mix with flour for a crispy fried chicken.
Blended and packed in Australia from imported and local ingredients.
Nutrition information applies only to spice mix.
PORTUGUESE FRIED CHICKEN
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 500 g chicken breast or thighs cut into 2 or 3 pieces each
- 1 Tablespoon plain flour
- 1 Tablespoon Portuguese Seasoning
- Mix flour and spice mix together in a shallow bowl.
- Roll chicken pieces until they are thoroughly coated.
- Heat oil in a frying pan until hot, then add chicken and cook over medium-high heat until they are browned and crisp on the outside, and cooked through, turning once.
- Remove from pan with tongs and place on crumpled paper towel to drain before serving.
paprika, salt, red pepper flakes, cumin, chilli, cinnamon, ginger, lemon, allspice