A blend made specially for putting into peppermills.
Other Common Names
Melange of Pepppercorns. Botanical Name: (Piper nigrum)
Description & Use
A blend of black, white and green peppercorns that has been specially combined to yield a spicy, peppery flavour when freshly ground in a pepper mill. Peppermill Blend may also be used in cooking instead of black peppercorns.
Blended and packed in Australia from imported ingredients.
Nutrition information applies only to spice blend.
FOUR-PEPPERCORN SPICED BUTTER
- 125g butter, softened
- 2 Tablespoons Peppermill Blend
- Roughly crush the Peppermill Blend in a pestle and mortar, or place between sheets of plastic wrap and crush with a rolling pin.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- You can store the butter in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Alternatively, form it into a cylinder, wrap in wax or parchment paper and freeze; slice rounds as needed.
- Melt on top of grilled fish, poultry or meat, or toss with pasta for a simple sauce.
Black Peppercorns, White Peppercorns, Green Late-Picked Peppercorns