- 600g raw, unsalted nuts (such as brazil, cashew, walnut)
- 1 large egg white
- 1½ tbsp Herbie’s Kashmiri Curry Masala ‘Basaar’
- 2 tbsp palm or coconut sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Whisk egg white with a whisk for 10 seconds to create a light foam.
- Add nuts, spices, sugar and salt and mix thoroughly until well coated.
- Spread nuts on a large, lined baking tray and roast for 15 minutes until golden. Turn off oven and leave for another 15 minutes, or until oven completely cools.
- Serve with a little extra salt, if desired.
- Once cool, store nuts in an airtight container.