- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Turmeric Seafood Spice
- 400g salmon, cut into 5cm pieces
- 200g green prawns, peeled
- 100g flat rice noodles, cooked
- 400ml coconut milk
- 400ml water or fish stock
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 75g baby corn, halved
- 75g snow peas, sliced
- ½ tsp salt
- coriander & lime, to serve
- Heat oil in a saucepan or stockpot and saute onion over low heat until soft, then stir in spice mix for one minute. Add coconut milk and 400ml water (or stock) and bring to a simmer.
- Add noodles and seafood to soup and gently cook until prawns are opaque (about 7 minutes). Add vegetables and salt for a further 2 minutes. Serve with coriander and lime.