Raw Beetroot Salad with Harissa Dressing
Full of flavour and nutrition, this raw salad is great on it’s own or as a side. If you’re not a fan of raw beetroot, simply roast until tender, peel and dice, then add to the salad.
- 2 raw beetroot, peeled and grated (most food processors have a grating attachment)
- 1 tbsp Herbie’s Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt mixed with 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp Herbie’s Harissa Blend, mixed with 1 tsp water and 1 tsp oil
- 50g feta, to serve
- extra cumin seeds, to serve
- Combine beetroot with cumin seeds, herbs, walnuts, lemon and oil and season to taste.
- Mix yoghurt and harissa together until smooth.
- Serve beetroot salad with harissa yoghurt, feta and extra cumin seeds (if using) on top.