Miso Soup with Furikake Eggs
This nourishing and healthy soup is great at any time of year, and very quick and easy to make. For extra heat, also add our Shichimi seasoning when serving.
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 700ml boiling water
- 5g dried shiitake mushrooms
- 2 heads bok choy, sliced
- 100g buckwheat noodles, cooked until al dente and drained
- 1 tsp mirin
- 3 tsp tamari
- 2 tbsp Herbie’s Furikake Seasoning
- Asian micro herbs, optional
- Splitting ingredients over two serving bowls, pour boiling water over miso paste, mushrooms and bok choy and stir well.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a soft boil, then add eggs for 6 minutes , drain and rinse under cold water, then peel and halve.
- Add noodles, mirin and tamari to bowl, then top with eggs, micro herbs if using, and furikake.