- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 700ml boiling water
- 5g dried shiitake mushrooms
- 2 heads bok choy, sliced
- 100g buckwheat noodles, cooked until al dente and drained
- 1 tsp mirin
- 3 tsp tamari
- 2 tbsp Herbie’s Furikake Seasoning
- Asian micro herbs, optional
- Splitting ingredients over two serving bowls, pour boiling water over miso paste, mushrooms and bok choy and stir well.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a soft boil, then add eggs for 6 minutes , drain and rinse under cold water, then peel and halve.
- Add noodles, mirin and tamari to bowl, then top with eggs, micro herbs if using, and furikake.