Lemon Myrtle Sorbet
This is unbeatable on a hot summer’s day and we find lemon myrtle is a great addition to this refreshing sorbet. The sorbet mixture can also be frozen in ice block moulds.
- 420ml water
- 450g (2 cups) caster sugar
- 400ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 100ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp Herbie’s Lemon Myrtle Leaf Ground
- Place water and sugar in a saucepan and stir over medium heat until sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool (this step can be done a day or two in advance if necessary).
- Stir juices, zest and lemon myrtle into liquid and using an ice-cream maker, freeze according to manufacturers instructions. Alternatively, freeze in a plastic container, stirring with a fork to break up granules every hour until frozen.