- 2 medium free-range eggs, whisked in a bowl 130
- 1 tsp Herbie’s Spices Lemon & Herb Pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil 40
- 30g smoked salmon, roughly chopped 55
- 5 tbsp fresh herbs, roughly chopped (such as basil, parsley, chives, tarragon, dill)
- Whisk lemon & herb pepper into eggs.
- Heat an 18cm frying pan with oil over medium heat. Pour in eggs and stir once in a figure of 8.
- After 1-2 minutes, when egg is half cooked and still runny, add salmon and herbs minus 1 tablespoon. Fold omelette in half and cook for a further minute.
- Slide onto a plate and top with remaining tablespoon of herbs.