Greek Salad Quinoa Bowl
Happy New Year from Herbie’s, and if you’re taking part in ‘veganuary’ or detoxing, this nourishing Greek salad bowl will fit the bill nicely.
- 1 cup tri-colour quinoa, cooked and drained
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, cut into 1cm dice
- 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas
- 10 kalamata olives
- 4 mini cucumbers, or one lebanese cucumber, cut into 1–2cm pieces
- 2 baby cos, leaves separated
- 1 eschallot, finely sliced
- 1/2 tspHerbie’s Greek Seasoning
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and stir 1 tablespoon through the cooked quinoa.
- Arrange salad bowl, then drizzle over remaining dressing and top with Greek seasoning.