Serves: Serves 4
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into 5cm pieces
- 1 tbsp Herbie’s Spices Chermoula Spice Blend
- ½ cup plain yoghurt
- 350g quinoa, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- ½ cup (70g) golden raisins, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Herbie’s Spices Whole Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Herbie’s Spices Whole Coriander Seeds
- ¼ cup (35g) toasted pine nuts
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- coriander leaves, to serve
- Mix chicken with yoghurt and chermoula (this can be done up to 1 day in advance to marinade). Thread onto skewers.
- For salad, toast cumin and coriander seeds in a dry pan for 2 minutes until fragrant, then roughly grind in a pestle and mortar. Combine all salad ingredients.
- Heat bbq and ensure plate is well oiled so chicken doesn’t stick. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side until cooked through.