The cauliflower renaissance shows no sign of slowing, and turning it into a nutritious replacement for couscous works beautifully with the Moroccan flavours in Ras El Hanout.
Serve hot or cold.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g|
- 300g cauliflower florets
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp currants
- 1 tsp Herbie’s Spices Ras El Hanout
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- 2 tsp preserved lemon, very finely chopped
- sea salt, to taste
- Process cauliflower in a food processor until it resembles fine grains, similar to couscous.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan and add cauliflower and Ras El Hanout. Cook over medium heat, stirring, for 5-7 minutes, until lightly browned and cauliflower is cooked.
- Add currants, almonds and preserved lemon and stir to combine. Season to taste and serve.