Serves: approx 2 cups
With the addition of cashew nuts and pepitas, this creamy dip can be a meal in itself. We can recommend making a large batch of pepitas for snacking or adding to salads.
- 75g (1/2 cup) raw cashew nuts, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes
- 2 avocados
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp Herbie’s Guacamole Mix
- 1 tbsp creme fraiche or sour cream
- 30g (1/4 cup) pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- pinch Herbie’s Ground Pasilla Chilli
- pinch Herbie’s Ground Cumin
- coriander, to serve
- corn chips, to serve
- Drain cashew nuts and place in a food processor with avocados, lime, spice mix and creme fraiche. Blitz until smooth and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Toss pepitas in a hot pan with pasilla chilli, cumin and a drop of olive oil for a few minutes until crisp.
- Serve guacamole with spiced pepitas and coriander.