This decadent version of rocky road was created for Herbie’s 18th birthday party. Filled with pistachios, macadamias, turkish delight and cardamom scented chocolate, then topped with a layer of Herbie’s magical spice dust, it is the ultimate indulgence.
Will keep in the fridge for up to two weeks in an airtight container.
- 300g milk chocolate
- 200g dark (70%) chocolate
- ¼ tsp Herbie’s Spices Ground Cardamom
- 125g pistachios (unsalted, unshelled), roughly chopped
- 100g macadamias (unsalted), roughly chopped
- 200g good quality turkish delight (rose, orange blossom, mint or a combination), cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 tsp Herbie’s Spices Spice Dust
- Break chocolate into small pieces and place in a glass bow with cardamoml.
- Set the bowl over a saucepan a third filled with water and turn to high heat. Bring water to the boil then turn off, allowing residual heat to melt the chocolate. Stir with a spatula for even melting.
- Prepare a 20cm square cake tin by lining with baking parchment.
- When chocolate is melted, stir through the nuts and turkish delight until well combined.
- Pour into prepared tin and refrigerate for 4 hours until firm. Cut into desired size pieces.
- Using a small sieve, dust the rocky road with spice dust before serving.