- 100g skinless, boneless white fish such a cod, ling, snapper, barramundi
- ¼ tsp Herbie’s Spices Lemon & Herb Pepper
- 100g vegetables, such as zucchini, squash, snow peas and tender stem broccoli
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp water
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Cut a 25cm x 25cm square piece of baking paper and place fish and vegetables in the middle.
- Sprinkle over lemon & herb pepper and top fish with olive oil and lemon juice, and water over the vegetables. Wrap parcel tightly and place on a tray in oven.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes until fish is opaque.