Serves: 4 small
- 400ml coconut cream
- 2 tsp grass-fed organic gelatine
- 11/2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¾ tsp Herbie’s Turmeric Chai Spice
- toasted coconut flakes, to decorate (optional)
- extra maple syrup, to serve
- Place coconut cream in a small saucepan and sprinkle over gelatine, leave for one minute.
- Whisk in syrup and spices and gently heat coconut cream. Do not allow to simmer or boil.
- Keep whisking for 2-3 minutes while gelatine dissolves, then pour mixture into shallow moulds to set. Mixture will make 2 large or 4 small servings.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes, then gently stir to distribute spices, then leave to set for 1 hour.
- To serve, place in hot water briefly, then invert onto plate.
- Scatter with coconut flakes and extra maple syrup.