Serves: 8 skewers
- 500g lean beef, cut into 5cm cubes
- 100g brown button mushrooms
- 250g haloumi, cut into 3-5cm pieces
- 2 tsp Herbie’s Bush Tucker Rub
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150g salad leaves, to serve
- Combine meat, mushrooms and haloumi in a bowl and coat thoroughly in rub spices and oil. Can be now covered and left to marinade overnight, or assembled onto skewers straight away.
- If using wooden skewers, ensure they are soaked to prevent burning, or thread onto metal skewers.
- Heat a bbq or grill to medium-high and cook for 2-3 minutes each side until meat is cooked to desired level.
- Serve with lightly dressed salad leaves, or put into pita bread with hommous.