- 200g (2 cups) wholegrain quick oats
- 4 tbsp white chia seeds
- 325ml (1½ cups) cloudy apple juice
- 500ml (2 cups) almond milk (or regular milk if desired)
- 1 granny smith apple, grated
- 1 tsp Herbie’s Fragrant Sweet Spices
- to serve:
- 1 granny smith apple, cut into matchsticks
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- greek yoghurt
- Combine all ingredients except serving garnish and mix well. Place in an airtight container and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with garnish. Will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days.